- These supplemental “Age” terms (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and HeyJinni (“Company“, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://heyjinni.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”). These Terms govern your use of the Site. These Terms are to be read in conjunction with all HeyJinni terms and policies or operating rules or guidelines posted by us on the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that your content complies with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Term and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of HeyJinni Products. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify, change price, suspend, or discontinue the Site and/or all or part of the HeyJinni Products, which includes the product or products mentioned in these Terms without notice at any time and without liability to you or any third party. We also cannot guarantee the Site and all or part of the HeyJinni Products will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site or the HeyJinni Products at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or any or all HeyJinni Products during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or HeyJinni Products . Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or the HeyJinni Products or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, that is anyone under 18 but 16 years of age or above, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to all HeyJinni policies prior to you using the Site. To summarise:
- You must be at least 18 years old to create a HeyJinni account.
- If you are under 16 you cannot open a HeyJinni account. Your account will be deleted without notice.
- For various reasons you will be required to confirm your name, date of birth/age, address and country to HeyJinni. Below is a non-exhaustive list of services/features for which you will be required to submit to us proof of identity:
- To Verify your Global Profile
- To Verify a Page
- To Verify your Blaze profile
- To Verify your Flame profile
- To take part in any Earn Points System (“EPS”)
- To take part in our Affiliate Programmes
- To take part in our Monetisation Programmes
- To take part in our Digital Advertising Programmes
- To top up your Wallet
- To withdraw your Earnings or Balance
- To raise a request for a Refund
- To use the Marketplace for buying and selling
- To create a Funding page
- To watch Age specific content
- To give us an undertaking to abide by our zero tolerance policy on underage broadcasting. If you are not legally an adult, or if you broadcast any type of porn, erotic photos or video content involving adults or non-adults, your personal data will be transferred to the relevant authorities for enforcement under international laws against child pornography.
- If the age on any of your submitted identity document(s) does not match the date of birth/age you provided at the time of registration, HeyJinni reserves the right to delete your account for violation of the Site policies without notice.
Last updated 22/03/2023