HeyJinni Live Stream Policies
- These supplemental “User Generated Contributions” terms (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and HeyJinni (“Company“, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the http://heyjinni.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”). These Terms govern your use of HeyJinni’s Live Stream Product. These Terms are to be read in conjunction with all HeyJinni terms and policies or operating rules or guidelines posted by us on the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that your content complies with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Term and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of HeyJinni Products. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify, change price, suspend, or discontinue the Site and/or all or part of the HeyJinni Products , which includes the product or products mentioned in these Terms without notice at any time and without liability to you or any third party. We also cannot guarantee the Site and all or part of the HeyJinni Products will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site or the HeyJinni Products at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or any or all HeyJinni Products during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or HeyJinni Products . Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or the HeyJinni Products or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
General Live Stream policies
- Live Stream Contributions must not be used to mislead users to think that specific footage is occurring in real time when it is not or that it is happening in a particular location when it is not. Example, misrepresenting footage of a football match event that occurred a year ago as currently happening or the same event as happening in Bangladesh when it happened or is happening in India.
- If using pre-recorded content you must ensure all pre-recorded content contained in a broadcast streamed to Live Stream is clearly marked as pre-recorded.
- Live Stream Contributions should not be used to broadcast looping videos, static images or poll-only videos.
- When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of any HeyJinni policy, or any applicable law or regulation.
Last updated 22/11/2022