Go to Global Feed > select Blog from the left sidebar menu > on Blog screen page select “my articles” > select “Create” to create blog post.
On any page you are on find and select “+Create” button on top bar menu >on blog screen select “Create” to create blog post.
To create blog article fill in the below “mandatory” fields:
- Add Title (Must be more than 10 characters).
- Add Description (Must be more than 32 characters).
- Add Content (the world is your oyster).
- Drop or upload Thumbnail, 770 x 500 px recommended. Use large file size jpeg for better resolution.
- Select Category from dropdown menu.
- Add comma separated hash tags (e.g., events, shops, speakers). Always use lowercase characters (e.g. hello) not uppercase (HELLO) or Capital letters (Hello). Tags help HeyJinni too pool all related articles together in one place, and, most importantly, publish them to “Trending”.
- Tap Publish to publish to Blog.
Still unsure? Get in touch with resolution centre.