Adding personal information
At time of registration you can skip the following information needed for a complete global profile:
- First name
- Date of Birth
- Work place
- Relationship, etc.
I skipped some or all the above at time of registration of my HeyJinni account. What do I need to do to add the skipped sections?
Navigate to global profile or general setting > profile setting > change or enter details > save to update.
Why does HeyJinni need this information?
For various reasons you will be required to confirm your name, date of birth/age, gender, address, country to HeyJinni to:
- Verify your global profile
- Verify an extended profile (such as Pages or Store)
- Verify a satellite account (such as Flame, Blaze or Ultima)
- Take part in any Earn Points system
- Take part in our Affiliate programmes
- Take part in ads
- Operate a Wallet
- Take part in our prmotional or monetisation schemes
- View age restricted content
- To quickly connect you with family memebrs or those with shared tastes and likes.
- And to gain access to other products and services.
More generally, to make sure that people know who they’re connecting with, you should use the name that you use in everyday life. Anything you share with HeyJinni as part of any verification process is confidential. But, even if you plan not to take part in anything that may require you to confirm your identity, you should use your real name, date of birth and country because, for example, country is needed if you want to target ads by location or want to see ads for your particular age group . You can hide your date of birth and location your privacy settings. For more on what information is public click here.
Did not find the answer or information you were looking for? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org