How to create a HeyJinni account?
- Go to heyjinni.com/register.
- Enter a username you would like to be identified by on HeyJinni. Username must be between 5/32 characters. A username is required.
- Enter your email address or mobile number (currently mobile number is not used for creating an account). Email address is required.
- Enter a strong password. Your password is required.
- Confirm password
- Select your gender. Your gender is required.
- Agree to our Terms. This is required.
- Tap “Let’s go Jinni” (Sign Up).
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email address or mobile phone number (if two factor authentication is enabled).
- Add photo (optional)
- Enter your first name (optional)
- Enter your surname (optional)
- Enter country (optional)
- Enter date of birth (optional)
- Global Feed screen!
- To complete your global profile or to update your general, privacy and notification settings tap your username on global profile (soon you will learn to access your Global Profile in more than few ways). We strongly recommend new community members to familiarise themselves with profile privacy settings. The first thing you should do is decide what information you want to share with community members and what information you want to keep private. To access your profile privacy settings navigate to your global profile or general setting> privacy > save to update global profile settings.
Did not find the answer or information you were looking for? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org